Free Music or Stockpiled Death
Original Release Date: January 28, 2008
- 1. Please Stop Amerikkka
- 2. Bluesa for Marcuse. Possibilities for Future Meaning.
- 3. Kwatinetz and the New Mobyists Will Devour Each Other, Creating
- 4. After Years of Maddening Debate and 'Process', The People Decide
- 5. Voices from the Rubble; Tell the Truth About the Culture...
- 6. 'Bong'ra. Just Because It 'Is' Doesn't Mean It Should Be...
- 7. Careful What You Wish for..Bush, Bin Laden, Catholic Priests, etc
- 8. No War Is Just. It Is the Women and Children Who Do Most of...
- 9. Creative Life or Stockpiled Death?
- 10. Coffee's First Shop...Pistel's '87
- 11. Eulogy Over the Grave of Music.
- 12. Crisis of the Musician, 1A: INeed a Lot of Bad Attention
- 13. Crisis of the Musician, 2A: How Songwriting Destroyed My Humanity
- 14. Crisis of the Musician, 3A: Can We Face Our Fear of Creative Free
- 15. Poisoned Culture Cannot Stop the Infinite Vision of the Drum
- 16. It's All Hype, Designed to Sell Records, But I Convinced Myself...
- 17. Bootleg; 'don't Worry, If There's Hell Below, We're All Gonna Go
- 18. Eisler Crushes That Shit...
- 19. Bootleg; Moment of Autonomy in the Public Sphere
- 20. Hold My Vegan Shrimpball While I Try to Get in This Picture With...
- 21. Yesterme, Yesteryou, Yestermorrow..Punk Rock Shit for Imaginary